Customizable Composites Ideal for Many Markets
Product engineers across a range of industries are discovering the benefits of integrating durable, lightweight FRP and composite structures from Shakespeare Custom Composites into their new product development plans.
Top applications for our customizable composites include:
- Residential construction
- Light commercial construction
- Decking and railing
- Industrial equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Transportation tunnels
- Vehicle antennas
- Automotive components
- Perimeter fencing
- Mining equipment
- Marine sea wall piling
- Umbrella structures
- Golf course equipment
- Equestrian gear
- Tool handles
Low-Flame, Low-Smoke additives are available for many installations:
- Underground tunnels
- Public transport stations
- Parking garages
- Air-handling equipment
- Underground office space
- Underground storage
- Temperature & climate-controlled storage facilities
Join the growing number of product engineers choosing Shakespeare Custom Composites. Contact the Shakespeare team today.
Shakespeare can customize resin formulations to provide the specified strength, flexibility, rigidity, durability, and UV-inhibitor performance for most any application. Resin types available include:
- Vinyl ester
- Modified urethane blends
Get the Shakespeare Custom Composite Advantage
Shakespeare provides our customers with proven performance. We have been crafting composite products for more than 65 years. Other benefits of working with Shakespeare include:
- Custom, complex shapes available.
- Durable and strong for outstanding reliability.
- Built for tough environments.
- Non-conductive properties enhance safety.
- Resins may be pigmented and UV-protected for long-lasting beauty and performance.
- High strength and non-metallic.
- Lightweight and rust-proof, composites are a great alternative to other materials.
Download this new product literature from Shakespeare Custom Composites.